Xellency Customer Service
Xellency prides itself in excellent quality service, efficiency in deliveries and being reliable to our customers.
We aim to make shopping with Xellency easy and simple. However, we know that you may have some questions, so our team is here to help and assist you. Just contact us now.
OPERATING HOURS: MONDAY – FRIDAY 08:00-17:00
015 202 595
Xellency is currently providing free delivery in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For deliveries outside of Phnom Penh, a delivery fee charge applies.
Deliveries outside of Cambodia are temporarily unavailable.
Our team is making every effort so that you can enjoy your machine in perfect working condition.
For any questions or technical assistance, please contact us through our service lines.
Xellency offers service assistance for all our machines. Our services are free if your machine is under warranty. Our machines carry a full warrant from the date of the purchase for the period of 1 year.
Xellency is not responsible for any loss or damage caused
by water, fire, electricity and negligence.
Payment terms & conditions
- Payment must be made by Cash or Cheque to “Xellency Co., Ltd” on delivery.
- For any purchase order over the Total Amount of $1,000.00, a 30% of down payment must be made and the remaining 70% on delivery.